Much has been said and written about ladies’s designer bags. Researches and studies have been carried out to solve the mystery of the relationship between a girl and her handbag. Although you can think that there is not much to know in this area, you may be wrong.
Girls love handbags. At this time, the number of manufacturers of handbags have gone up and you will see designer handbags by the plenty. However, what’s it that makes them special for ladies?
To put it merely, handbags are not any peculiar objects. They have a controversial history as well. Listed here are some facts about women’s designer bags which are less known and equally interesting.
1. Measure of sexual appeal: Ever used the phrase ‘old bag’ and wondered how it got here into existence? Well, earlier girls used to hold their belongings in a pouch or purse kept beneath her dress or in a pocket unrevealing. At that time, it was considered vulgar and ridiculous for a lady to have a visible pocket. The phrase ‘old bag’ is part of that legacy. It refers to a woman past her sexual prime.
2. Made from silk: The earliest concept of a handbag was a simple pocket or a pouch worn next to the skin for safety. The pockets had been regarded as intimate as underwear, worn in secret places that could only be reached by a slit in the skirt.
3. Relationship Insecurity: It has been discovered in a number of studies that the women possessing more luxurious and costly handbags are more insecure about their relationship. They’re trying to ship a message to the opposite women that their man isn’t available for anybody else. The sensation that a relationship is being threatened by one other girl automatically triggers girls to want to flash Gucci, Christian Dior, or Fendi to other women. Thus, handbags additionally keep the boys from straying away.
4. Men vs. Ladies: Based on a survey in 2007, males are actually more likely to decide on a designer bag primarily based on its brand than women. Well, this is reasonable, proper? Men do not need to get into the design. For men, the idea is simpler – the more in style the model, the higher is the handbag.
5. Basic information: It’s said that the common woman owns 6 handbags. The typical women’s handbag weighs 5.2 pounds. 22% of women said if they may only splurge on one designer item, it could be a handbag. Only 9% said they would choose shoes. Still not a obsession?
Should you have almost any inquiries regarding in which as well as the best way to make use of silk scarf, you can email us in our own web site.